Monday, September 19, 2005

Why???


Rex_Morgan
Originally uploaded by Johnny Awesome.
I hate king features. They have taken away my free daily Rex Morgan MD! They expect me to pay $15.00 a year just for the comics section of the paper. I could just go to the local coffee shop and read it over someone's shoulder for free. Plus, if I'm bothersome enough the person who's shoulder I'm reading over will probably just give me the whole section of the newspaper.
I can't believe they would try to deny me this simple pleasure. Which if you've been reading lately, Buck's dad is freakin' awesome. It's probably too small to read here, but he's always saying awesome things. In this one some old guy says "I'm certain Buck would not approve." And then Buck's dad says "I don't think he approved of having his head bashed in either." Zing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home