The Swass Report
putting the "i" in iteam before Macintosh does.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Monday, October 02, 2006
Best Guttenberg Day Party Ever!
Congrats to Katie O. for her winning try at the game. Click here for a couple party pics! The final shirt orders are coming in and I'll get them out to everyone as soon as I can. It was great to see so many of you in last year's Guttenberg shirts.
Only 363 days until next year's Guttenberg party! We'll have to find a bigger venue and really open this thing up since the likes of Defamer have picked up on it! Maybe we can even get the Gutte himself to show up next year.
********click here to see how to make your own wall-sized Guttenberg******
Friday, September 29, 2006
3rd Annual "National Steve Guttenberg Day" Eve!
Here are a few suggestions for your "National Steve Guttenberg Day" party:
1. Rent the oeuvre of the Gutte. (I suggest checking out "It Takes Two" and "Don't Tell her it's Me".
2. Name your party snacks after the Gutte. (I for one am serving Guttenbergers and Gutte n' Plentys)
3. Play some Guttenberg inspired games! (Try "Pin the badge on Mahoney", "Gutten-trivia", or if you're over 21 a round of "Gutte n' Glug" livens the party up!)
4. Have a Guttenberg costume contest. (either dress up as your favorite Guttenberg character or dress up as the Gutte himself)
5. Invite your friends, have fun, and enjoy the magic that is Steve Guttenberg!
I have to go now and finish this year's Guttenberg t-shirt design! I think of ways to outdo last year's party.
If you have your own Guttenberg Party please send pics for me to post!
Monday, September 25, 2006
I've found the best blog in the entire world!
Pure genius. And exactly the one thing the internet needed the most.
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
There is a dangerous criminal on the loose.
find out more here.