Friday, May 07, 2004

Solid!
That my friends, is what I think of Marmaduke. Which by the way, did you read today? That Marmaduke cracks me up. The man that created this strip should be given some sort of medal, or trophy (his preference). It is perhaps the benchmark of what all comedy should strive to achieve. Not just comic strips, but all comedy. In fact, I demand a Marmaduke movie. That's right all you big shot Hollywood producers. Listen to what the people want. We want to see Marmaduke in our local cineplexs. The people also seem to complain when a favorite cartoon character is CGIed. I agree, we don't want to see a CGI Marmaduke. What we want is the Gutte dressed up as Marmaduke. That's box office paydirt. I'm laughing already. To all you doubters, the Gutte's got the range to play our favorite canine friend. I don't really have proof on hand so you'll just have to trust me on this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home