Wednesday, May 12, 2004

I Can't Believe it's Come to This!
I went through all the trouble of putting a comments section on this page, and no one is using it. The whole situation's got me about 10 minutes to Wapner. Now I'm not computer savvy at all. I was excited that I was able to change the background of this page to the lovely shade of orange you're basking in right now. So making this whole comments thing work was no walk in the park. But I thought that you, the readers, would enjoy a little personal interaction. Then I realized that no one probably read this thing, so I had Randy email you all and extend a friendly invitation to come to my page. Still no comments. So here's the deal. If I do not receive a comment from you, I shall post your phone number on this page and request that all of my readers call it and demand that you give them a pizza in 30 minutes. They shall continue to call until you either a) bring them a pizza in less than 30 minutes or b) post a comment. Yeah right, you say. And to that I say,"Mr. Jay Aaseng, I'm starting with you. You have until Monday the 17th to post a comment, or let the phone start ringing." You see Randy starting blabbing away once you give him a free drink or two (or 12 in this case). So start your posting!
CJ is exempt, since he's already posted.
And so is the man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home