Friday, May 14, 2004

False Allegations
While I'm very happy that the comments section seems to be picking up steam, I feel I must set the record straight on a recent allegation. Sir Jay seems to believe that I do not exist. That I am merely a pen name for Randy. That is false. Randy doesn't even own a computer. I make fun of him all the time for it, and so should you. If you still don't believe me, ask Stew-pac. He was there when we all met in Providence. He can also attest to the fact that I have no thumbs. Next time your research should be a little more solid, before you start throwing around rumors Jay. By the way, Adam McKibbin, you have until Tuesday the 18th to post a comment before the phone starts ringing. If you don't want to be the man delivering pizzas I suggest you try it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home