Monday, November 08, 2004

I Spent all Weekend Looking for my Socks.

Why did I do this, you ask?
Because Ted Leo rocked them off on Friday night at the El Rey, that's why.
And it couldn't have been too easy since I was wearing my swass new motorcycle boots. But he did. And as a result I spent my time this weekend trying to find them, but to no avail. I cannot describe in words how awesome Ted Leo is in concert, because I am not that good of a writer. So instead I suggest that you go out and see him when he makes his way to your town. If you don't want to get off your couch, you could always check out the DVD of one of his live performances. That's what the picture's of. I could have linked it for you or at least found the title of the DVD, but I have to find my socks first.



Same effect as a washing machine, only the process is a lot more fun. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home