Monday, December 13, 2004

WARNING! The following picture will give you nightmares. Guaranteed!

I really don't have much to say about the following picture, however I only think that it's fair that I type enough so that you must scroll down to see it, as the shock of seeing it without warning my haunt you forever.

Seriously, I know that I'm not going to be able to sleep at all tonight with visions of that dancing in my head.

I've chosen to share it with you only out of the "if I had to experience it, then so do my friends" kind of way.

You know, like when something tastes really bad and you're not satisfied until you convince someone else to go through the same pain as you.

Well, that's what going on here.

So, for the brave ones. Keep on scrolling.


One last warning. Are you sure you want to do this?


Alright, but don't blame me when you're addicted to sleeping pills. I warned you not once, not twice, but thrice.

Anytime I need to stay up at night to finish work, I just have to look at this picture. That's way cheaper than a six-pack of Jolt. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home