Tuesday, May 18, 2004

The Future's so Bright, I gotta wear shades.
No Hoj, not because of atmospheric ozone degradation. Although that is a problem. It's actually because of a band I saw last night. Their name: The Like. Last night they showed me that the younger generation isn't all bad. The band is composed of a bunch of high school girls, and they rock. It's nice to see that they're not all swooning over American Idol stars or Britney Spears. It makes me happy, which normally I am not, because of the whole I have no thumbs thing. Also playing last night was Ben Lee. The man was mellow last night, but still pretty solid. For the last song, he added a drummer which brought the energy up. I wish the drummer would have been there for the whole set, but the show was free so I really can't complain. If you're in LA, The Like has a residency at Spaceland for the rest of the month. So they play a free show every Monday of May.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home