Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Goth Elvis!

Also known as, why in the crap hasn't anybody told me about this yet? Seriously, this is what seems to be the coolest thing I've ever found by reading a book. And by reading, I mean flipping through and only looking at the pictures. Now we all know where Robert Smith got his make-up from, and where KISS got their costumes. Elvis is now officially cooler than ever. I want to know what music he was making during this phase. All that accompanied the picture in the book, was a long list of all the drugs they found in his blood after he died and what they do. If I wanted to know about drugs, I'd read a drug book not a rock and roll book. How in the heck did the editor let that slip by? I want answers. And capes with pictures of Goth Elvis on them, but mostly I want the capes.


Seriously folks.....AWESOME! Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger Jim Naka said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about fun online game

 
At 3:44 AM, Blogger Admin said...

Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
Vegas Vacations
Thanks

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger wbrant said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a traffic exchange script site. It pretty much covers traffic exchange script related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 3:57 AM, Blogger GS said...

Hey..I found a site that actually gives away free tickets to all the shows in Las Vegas. There is useful information about Las Vegas vacations and las vegas show o Check it out las vegas show o

 

Post a Comment

<< Home