Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Technical Difficulties....to the Extreme!

The recent lack of posts is due to a serious computer malfunction. It seems as if I need a complete overhaul, so things may be sporatic for a little while. Luckily, a good friend let me use his computer to put this up.

On a happier note, I went to see The Ponys at Spaceland last night...FOR FREE. So to all you sucks who paid to see them at the Troubadour tonight, I'm better than you. Not that I wouldn't pay to see this band. They were great fun. The lead singer is like a really tall pogo stick, and the lead guitar looks like Andy Warhol (and he makes silly faces when the lead singer does something weird), there are two other people two, but they didn't do anything crazy that merits mentioning. They're a little indie rock band straight out of Chicago and the album has a cool cover too. So you should get it, so that they can pay their rent and make more music for you to listen to, since I'm obviously not helping any. Although I did tell them to "go on with their bad selves" and I do beleive they took it to heart, and will remember that moment when they think they just can't go on any more. And remembering that will cause them to continue.



Really bad phone camera photo of The Ponys at Spaceland. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home