Thursday, July 22, 2004

More Like "Can't Stop the Gutte!"

Ah yes, the Village People movie.  What's that?  You didn't know a Village People movie existed.  Well, it does.  At least they realized that they couldn't carry a movie by themselves.  This is where I gain a little respect for these costumed fellows:  They bring on the powerhouse!  That's right the Gutte himself.  The Big G plays Jack Morell, " a struggling composer desperate to gain fame with his songs, but all he needs is a group to sing them. With the help of his roommate Samantha and a lawyer named Ron, Jack forms a group of six "macho men" from his Greenwich Village neighborhood and the rest of the film details their rise to fame from New York City to a climatic concert in San Francisco."  That's in italics because I cut and pasted it because I didn't want to make my own summary.  I also don't want to reference it, mainly because I forgot where I got it from.   The movie's awful, just incase you're wondering.  However, the Gutte still carried on an illustrious career.  Thus pretty much proving that "YOU CAN'T STOP THE GUTTE!"  I'm sure that you could figure out how to prove it in some sort of mathematical theorem, but I'm no scientist so we'll leave that one up to the White Fog (to correctly get the saying of the White Fog, whisper "white fog" really fast and have a friend make a fog horn noise while you do it.)

 
Like nothing you've ever seen before...unless you look before you flush. Posted by Hello


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home