Thursday, July 08, 2004

Thursday, Thursday, Thursday!!!

Come to the Swass Report and see Robosaurus! He is appearing in support of Manute's recovery. Roger McDowell wants to buy one, so he can give Darryl Strawberry the ultimate hotfoot. I once saw a truck that transformed into a car eating, fire breathing dinosaur but I couldn't find a picture of that one. It was one of the coolest things I've ever witnessed. I think it was called Truckasaurus. How rad would it be if Truckasaurus and Robosaurus battled to the death? It would rival Godzilla vs. Space Godzilla in awesomeness. If you're not familiar with G vs. SG, I'll make my next post about why it's the best. Until then, enjoy the destructive mayhem of Robosaurus!


Why didn't we unleash a couple of these in Iraq? Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home