Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Checkin' in with Good Ole Rex Morgan, M.D.

Man this cartoon is great. I took out the last panel because I didn't want to ruin the ending for you. That and it was lame and I couldn't think of anything to say about it. Anyway, this kid has got to be the worst liar in the world. First off, if you're going to lie about being hurt don't make it something lame that makes you sound like a sissy. For example, oh I don't know...A PONY! Seriously, say a rabid mustang hurt you if you want to stay with the horse theme. Or a fierce badger injured you. Anything but a pony. You might as well say a butterfly scared you and you fell on a pillow as you ran away crying and the pillow gave you rugburn and it really really hurt. But it gets better. Turns out Grandma is the cause of the injury! C'mon kid, can't you outrun a geriatric lady. I love how they put his face in silhouette like they do in TV shows where they can't reveal an identity. That makes it okay for him to tell the sad truth, because at the end of the day no one will really know it was him.


I'd hurt you too, for being such a lame liar. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home