Monday, April 04, 2005

Zombie vs. Giant: Who will prevail?

Zombie Affleck has an enemy. Giant,Michael Clarke Duncan, is telling everyone that Zombie Affleck has a wee one. I can only expect this to end in death for one of these freaks of nature. I'm putting my money on Zombie Affleck. He's already been undead for quite sometime now and still seems to be in pretty good shape (in terms of not decomposing too much). He's also got a growing legion of zombie celebrities that may come to his defense if he decides to play dirty. And if there is one thing I've learned in life, it would have to be: Never trust a zombie. Add the fact the all Zombie Affleck has to do is bite the Giant, and it looks pretty grim for MCD.


"Stop saying bad things about my wee-wee," is what Affleck would be saying if he weren't a zombie. But he is, so instead he just yelled, "BRAINS!" Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This dude is scary ahhhhhhh!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home