Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Federline Rules!
It all makes sense now. This whole Britney/Federline thing. And just at the right time because now I think I will be able to handle their truth.
You see, this whole time I thought K-Fed was a back-up dancer when they got together.
Well, it turns out that he was actually a Production Assistant for the tour. As anyone in the entertainment industry knows, a PA is just another word for Gopher.

So it turns out that Britney knew actually what she was doing.
She knew what she needed in a man and found one that fit the criteria.
She needed a man that was good at getting stuff for her and also be able to get her pregnant. Federline proved to have skills in both of those areas.
Why go for a man with a job? I mean she already loaded. Plus if he's working, who's going to go get stuff for her. Besides anyone with a decent job in the business doesn't know how to do a lot of things for themselves. Hencefore the necessity of production assistants.

Let's take a look at Federline showing off some of his PA skills:


Grocery Shopping... Posted by Hello


Coffee Runs... Posted by Hello


Getting Supplies... Posted by Hello

Wow, he's good!
I've seen a lot of PAs in my time, and I have to say he looks like one of the best.
Good job Brit Brit.

2 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are there PA's who just have sex with actresses? I would like to be that sort of PA.

 
At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this your maid?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home