Thursday, August 19, 2004

Read a Book. Maybe they'll still give you a sticker for it at Pizza Hut.

In an un-Guttenberg related item, I suggest reading Motley Crue's The Dirt. This girl told me to read it, and I'm glad she did. It's a fast read, plus you'll learn at least one more use for a burrito. It makes you want to be a rock star, but it also makes you want to keep reading (which is a very unlike a rockstar). It'll be a tough choice to make, and may paralyze many of your brains with it's paradox. But if you can handle it, I suggest reading it while listening to "Kickstart my Heart" and as soon as that song makes you too restless to keep reading, go find a girl (link via science and crap)and play "3 minutes into Glitter". I know there's at least one person that understands that.


I'm halfway through the book and I still haven't found out who Glitter is.  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home