Thursday, December 23, 2004

Avast Ye, Scurvy Knaves!

I just read the greatest pirate book in the entire world. It's titled "The Pirates! In an adventure with Scientists." I would link to it, but I'm using my Mac and blogger hates my Mac. And if pirates aren't your thing it also involves Darwin. (Stew, I'm looking in your direction) And as a further sell to those of you that had chosen "real" majors in college, they also make reference to osmium during a climatic fight scene. It's also a very short and very fast read, so you won't strain yourself. I'd tell you more, but I don't want to ruin it all. So you'll just have to trust me.

Normally I'd put a picture here, but blogger hates letting me do that on my Mac too, so you'll just have to close your eyes and imagine an extremely hilarous pirate picture in your mind. (or a Darwin one, if you're more inclined... or better yet, one of Darwin dressed as a pirate, or one as a pirate dressed as Darwin. But you could also imagine a picture of a purple brontosaurus befriending a drunken Koala if you like. Basically, anything's okay as long as you also imagine a clever saying beneath it. I don't want to limit you.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home